Sharing It Forward @ Nashville State Community College
Conceptual Portraiture Mini-Clinic
February 23, 2015 | Society of Photography Students | Nashville State Community College
This one hour program will cover:
- Types of conceptual photography
- Ways to incorporate conceptual photography into your existing business
- A visual overview of how to plan and shoot a conceptual portrait, from jotting down your dreams to post-processing techniques
- A behind-the-scenes, detailed walk through of how I create one of my conceptual portraits
- Highlights of the business aspects of conceptual portraits, from private-commissions to galleries.
- Learn a very effective technique for boosting your creativity, which you can put into practice immediately!
- All those who attend will receive a 50.00 off coupon code for any of my up-coming workshops!
Conceptual Photography opens up a whole world of possibilities in the business of photography.
Learning these techniques is a great way to up-sell your existing clients
and make your photography stand out in a crowded market!
Want to join the “Sharing It Forward” community? Register to receive all the stock, blog posts, tutorials, tips and tricks delivered right to your in box so you don’t miss a thing! All community members will receive a free stock pack of Butterflies you can use freely in your conceptual portraits. No restrictions.
Want to contribute? Shoot me an email! email@example.com – I’m always looking for like-minded artists who are willing to share what they have learned. If it is something we have not covered before I will share it on this blog, with a link back to your portfolio, website and social media!