I have a few spots left for my Conceptual Portraiture Workshop in June! Reserve your spot!
Conceptual Portraiture: Story-telling through Imagery with Caroline Rutland
June 20-21, 2015 | Nashville, Tennessee | Venue TBA
Who is this workshop for:
- A way to stand out in a saturated and over-crowded market? Conceptual Portrait is a genre of photography you can truly call your own.
- Bored with traditional portrait photography and need something new and fresh to offer your current clients? Conceptual Portrait is a personalized product your clients will cherish for generations to come.
- Looking for a profitable business model which will allow you to make living doing what they enjoy? Offering Conceptual Portraits can double and possibly even triple your average sale.
If you can identify with any of these statements, then this workshop is for you!
What you will learn:
- How to plan, set-up and execute a conceptual portrait from concept to post-production
- How to incorporate conceptual portraits into your existing business
- How to create reusable conceptual portrait templates you can sell to multiple clients
- How to boost your creativity using a technique…
View original post 334 more words